HPP And Me Rules Of Engagment
By joining this forum, you agree to the following:
• Use your best judgment in posting material that is neither inappropriate nor harmful to The Soft Bones Foundation or to others.
• Although not an exclusive list, some specific examples of prohibited or inappropriate social media conduct include posting commentary, content, or images that are defamatory, pornographic, proprietary, harassing, libelous, or that can create a hostile environment.
• By joining this HPP and Me Message Board, you agree not to post or release any information that is considered confidential or not public. If there are questions about what is considered confidential, employees should check with a moderator.
• Partisan political and medical advice should be posted with caution. Sharing a personal experience is different from offering advice and making a recommendation. It is always important to discuss individual treatment with your doctor.
• Employees/volunteers must get appropriate permission before referring to or posting images of patients or community members. Additionally, employees/vendors should get appropriate permission to use a third party’s copyrights, copyrighted material, trademarks, service marks or other intellectual property.
Sorry, there were no replies found.
Log in to reply.